- Examination of documents and technical documentation in chronological order of their registration.
- Collection of information about the property, seller, intermediaries and all persons associated with it.
- Get the data from public and special registers (court register, register of pledges and seizures, tax registries, land registry, etc.).
- Detailed analysis of data from registries.
The result: a written opinion of counsel.
- Participation in negotiations with a party to the transaction.
- Travel to object location.
- Preparation of texts of treaties. Approval of the material terms of the contract with the client and the company.
- Attorney's requests to various authorities and getting answers to them.
- Implementation of measures for the removal of arrests and other restrictions associated with the object.
The audit and examination of accounting documents and electronic reporting, if the property is owned by an entity.
Result: the responses to the queries, the auditor's report.
- Leaving the estate lawyer (attorney) to deal, if necessary with security, providing physical protection.
- Check the credentials of the company and his personal documents, including on the subject of counterfeiting.
- Check all documents before they are signed by the Client.
- Participation in the calculations and security of the process of transfer of money.
- Control over entering information about the transaction in the public registry.
- Control of transfer all required documents to our Client.